Problem with Sega CD Games

Posted on by

Seize the game – carpe ludum! Forums Eidolon’s Tavern Problem with Sega CD Games

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      manumanu
      Participant

Hello,

I can’t seem to play Sega CD game (Shining Force CD, to be more specific) with proper music on Kega Android. In bin/cue format, the music kinda gets mixed with static, and with iso/wav, music is played at double speed! Any ways to fix this?
      Help appreciated!!

Eidolon

Hi manumanu, you may try with a different setting of the “perfect synch” option. But most likely, it is a bad version of the bin/cue and iso/wav files for the game (bad rip maybe?).

P.S. I didn’t know there was an Android version of Kega Fusion… 😉

Blastprocessor
        Participant

I have a similar problem trying to run Ryse of the Dragon on Fusion 3.64. I tried
        turning the perfect sync on and off but it just restart back to the Sega CD logo after the Sonic logo. maybe it’s just a bad rip but I’m still not sure. Any suggestions?

syntax
          Participant

Have you tried using another bios? I pretty sure Kega has a
          preference for the model 1 bios (v1.10).

PrOcYoN
          Participant

“Rise of the Dragon” doesn’t work in Kega Fusion 3.64, because of a little problem into this version of the Emulator. T_T However, you should use Fusion 3.63, where this SegaCD ISO works just fine. ;D

manumanu
      Participant

Actually it’s called MD Emu, a different emulator.
      Still haven’t worked it out but thanks!

King
      Participant

MD.Emu isn’t based on Kega though, it’s based on Genesis Plus GX (an outdated version, actually).

PrOcYoN
      Participant

I’ll try it out into Fusion, and then I’ll tell you. C=

PrOcYoN
      Participant

Works perfectly on KEGA Fusion 3.64! ^o^ Just don’t forget to enable Perfect Sync, and use the proper BIOS version… ;D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.